pets are welcome at Salt Fork Lodge
Here at Salt Fork Lodge, we’re pleased to provide quality cabin accommodations for pet owners. Simply let us know when making your reservation and for a reasonable fee of $15.00 per pet, per night (maximum of two pets per cabin), your furry friend can join you as you hike through Salt Fork State Park or enjoy one of the largest inland beaches in Ohio.
Please call the reservation desk at 1-800-282-7275 to make specific arrangements or to find out more about our pet-friendly lodge accommodations.
- A limited number of cabins are pet-friendly. Please confirm availability of these accommodations with the reservations staff when you reserve your stay.
- Our pet policy is for dogs and cats only. Pet-friendly cabins are limited per property. The reservations center MUST be contacted prior to your stay (1-800-282-7275) to ensure that a pet-friendly cabin is available.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas only.
- You MUST clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in cabins for more than 2 hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue, we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any cabins not designated as “pet friendly.”
- All assistance animals for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
or, reserve by phone: