weddings and reunions in the park
The day you’ve been dreaming of is fast approaching, and at Salt Fork Lodge we understand how important it is that your wedding goes according to plan. With Salt Fork State Park providing the scenic backdrop, our professional staff will be with you every step of the way to ensure everything goes perfectly. Our wedding consultants can also make recommendations for local florists, disc jockeys, photographers and more. Salt Fork wedding planning services include:
- Professional sales and catering team that will guide you through the entire planning process
- Courteous and caring staff to help carry out your special day with flawless professionalism
- Determine a banquet room best suited to your wedding’s specific needs
- Catering services that include meal planning suggestions
You and your guests will enjoy spacious lodging, an 18-hole championship woodland golf course, boating and fishing, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, children’s activities, and a range of outdoor fun that includes picnicking, hiking trails, tennis courts and numerous other activities tailored to fit your wishes. Any of these events can be incorporated into your wedding plans and include family and friends.
Reconnect with your family and celebrate at a Salt Fork family reunion. With the perfect balance of Salt Fork State Park’s pristine natural landscapes and our lodge’s modern accommodations, you’ll be creating new, unforgettable family memories in no time. Begin a new family tradition and host your next reunion at Salt Fork.
Family Tree Program
The best way to nurture family ties is with an annual reunion at Salt Fork. And now, we will donate a tree that you can plant in the park during your reunion. You will enjoy charting its growth beside that of your family as you return for reunions throughout the years! Take a family picture each year at the family tree and plant the roots of a brand new tradition! We will take the first photo and email it to each family member, and provide GPS coordinates so your family can easily find your tree year after year. Our family tree program includes:
- A minimum of twenty five (25) rooms
- A family tree planted in your honor
- A family photograph that will be posted on our Facebook page
- GPS coordinates so you can find your way back to your tree
- For fewer than 25 rooms, ask about our tree dedication program
You must request the family tree program at time of booking.