teambuilding at Salt Fork
indoor & outdoor team development programs presented by our strategic partners
At Salt Fork Lodge, our strategic partners are ready to work with you to create a more structured team-building event and find activities that meet your unique goals, themes and budgets. Below is just a small sample of some of the unique experiences they can provide. Please note that teambuilding programs are only available in conjunction with a group meeting/function at the Lodge.
- Straight Up Play: Dust off the old lawn chairs. Lace up those unused sneakers. Put on an extra layer of sunscreen. Today my friends, we go out and PLAY! We have taken the best traditional, and not so traditional, lawn games and created an event full of playful surprises dedicated to the pursuit, discovery, and mastery of the art of play. A team that plays together, stays together!
- Mission Possible: A high-tech event utilizing iPods & smart phones creates a journey with twists and turns and an event full of strategy, communication and humor.
- Ignite: Ignite is a digital networking event for conventions, meetings and seminars. Ignite is a great way to engage your conference attendees and provide them with unique and interactive ways to network with their peers
- Cycle Works: Give back to community through building bikes. An event full of surprises and an opportunity to enhance communication skills in a process you will be taking about for years to come.
- America’s Cup Challenge: Create a functional boat with an array of materials, then race the other teams across one of the beautiful Ohio State Park Lodge Lakes.
- Custom Events: Custom designed events with an experiential focus. Let us design a program as unique as your company and team. We can take the best of experiential tools and training pedagogy and create a session just for your group!
Our teambuilding partners
The Nuhop Center – The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning is in the business of helping people and organizations achieve their goals. They strive to exceed the expectations of clients by creating highly motivating training sessions based on current research in the experiential education field as well as from organizational and management principles being integrated into cultures of many businesses across the country. The Nuhop Center consistently provides clients with the opportunity to engage in hands on training sessions that are fun, challenging and results oriented.
CultureShoc – CultureShoc’s experienced culture and brand facilitators help groups discover a new appreciation for the importance of effective communication on a human level. You can count on CultureShoc to lead powerful teambuilding, meaningful engagement from a mission, vision and values perspective, unforgettable offsite retreats, and organizational development initiatives and programming that truly embrace change and engage culture. Their style is fun, real, and fully client-focused for sustainable results. They have custom-designed programs to take advantage of the innovative indoor and outdoor environments the uniquely beautiful Ohio State Parks feature.
Contact our Sales Office: