Salt Fork State Park golf course
Perched high atop the rugged terrain of rural southeast Ohio, the scenic lodge golf course at Salt Fork State Park is a destination worth taking the clubs to. With its rolling fairways and expansive greens, the 18-hole championship course will challenge even the most experienced golfer.
Come see for yourself why it earns a 4-star rating in Golf Digest’s Places to Play! The par-71 course spans 250 acres of forested hills, open meadows and misty valleys of Guernsey County. Measuring only 6,056 yards from the white tees, the course plays considerably longer than expected because of the numerous uphill approach shots.
Course details at a glance
- 6,056 yards from the blue tees
- Golf facilities include a clubhouse and snack bar
- Picnic pavilion can be reserved for group outings
Par, Yardage & Course Ratings
Golf Course Fee & Rates
|WEEKDAYS||WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS|
|Cart Rental||Cart Rental|
Golf Specials & Packages
- Kids Golf Free
Kids golf free on Salt Fork State Park Golf Course every Saturday and Sunday after 3:00PM with a paying adult.
- Park ’n’ Play
Put your skills to the test at Salt Fork’s Golf Course, the Cambridge Country Club in Cambridge, or River Greens Golf Course in West Lafayette.
STANDARD TEE TIME POLICIES
- Tee times for weekday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00AM one week prior to the day of desired play.
- Tee times for weekend and holiday play will be accepted beginning at 8:00AM the Monday prior to the weekend/holiday.
- All hotel guests may make their advance tee times anytime during the golf season as long as they provide their reservation confirmation number.
- Tee times for weekends and holidays from opening to noon require a credit card guarantee.
- Anyone wishing to make a tee time for more than 4 players will be asked to reserve with a deposit or credit card number.
- Tee time reservations must be canceled 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged the weekend rate.
- No-shows will be charged for tee times at the weekend rate.
- Rain checks are issued by the Pro Shop and may be redeemed during the season.
Golf Outings Policy
All outings (20+ players) with overnight lodging and/or banquet functions will be handled through the Group Sales Department at Salt Fork Lodge, 740-435-9000. Any requests for groups with 20 or more without overnight rooms or functions may call the Pro Shop, 740-432-7185. Groups with 19 or fewer without lodging must make their tee times according to the standard tee-time policies. Groups booking tee times in advance of the standard tee-time policy do not qualify for golf specials. A minimum of 100 golfers is required for tournaments requesting a shotgun start. Please inquire for details on our professional tournament services and instruction/demonstration clinics. A 15% discount for outings with 50–100 players or a 20% discount for outings with 100 or more players will be applied on green fees only.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts are mandatory for all players on weekends and holidays until 3:00PM May through September, and until 1:00PM in April and October. Carts are mandatory for all groups of 20 or more players, 7 days a week.
Contact Salt Fork State Park Golf Course
Pro Shop: 740-432-7185